Summer, summer, summertime.


 Did you enjoy summer? 

Any unexpected wins or losses? 

If you could speak to yourself from today back to January 1st of this year, what would you say?

What lessons have you learned so far this year?

***MY ANSWERS BELOW***

 Did you enjoy summer? It was nice. Nothing too crazy. To some degree forgettable. I should have definitely made more meaningful memories. But the memories I did make were with those I love, and those are the only memories I care about making.

Any unexpected wins or losses? Well, a win is I'm going to be a grandfather! Jan 2025. That's more than enough of a win to cover any losses I'd care to remember.

If you could speak to yourself from today back to January 1st of this year, what would you say? I'd ask myself to work harder at forgiving myself and others. Holding onto things will only drag you down. Let. It. Go.

What lessons have you learned so far this year? It's hard for me to Let. It. Go. Lol. I'm hilarious all by myself in this lonely little corner of the internet. Ha!
More seriously though, I've learned I have a great deal of strength and it usually comes out exactly when I need it. But I want I'm learning to summon it all the time, and not just at the 11th hour.

What about you, Mr. Internet Void?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hereafter

Sorry About That, Mom

Season of Learning