Doggies In The Moment


A funny thing happens when I get home. I'm always met at the door by two crazed animals, losing their ever-loving-minds with excitement that I'm home. This is my everyday reality and an occurrence I have come to cherish.
My two doggies Saber and Chico are my heart and soul. It doesn't matter whether I've been gone for five minutes or five days, they're always just as excited to welcome me home. What a terrific lesson I'm learning from my four-legged friends.
Sometimes we're so busy focused on everything but the here and now, we literally miss the life we have right in front of us. All the blessings, all the moments, all the reasons to be alive.
In my latest Youtube video I explore the importance of living "in the moment." It's something I've had to learn to be mindful of and something that's made a huge difference in the quality of my life. **Warning** Cute dogs ahead.
https://youtu.be/UfiTcJI_uSE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have PBD

The Hereafter

Facebook Dump- The Day After