This Is Water

An interesting thing happened when I was searching Youtube inspirational videos. I came across this incredible commencement speech by David Foster Wallace titled "This is Water." It's an amazing stream of thought centered around us paying attention to the world around us and the needs of others.
In my latest Youtube video, I explore how we can leverage Empathy to gain a competitive advantage at work, school and our everyday life and more importantly, to make the world a better place.
I encourage you to check out my latest video at the link below. It's a little bit of me, well being me, and discussing the power of Empathy. It all starts when we think "This is Water. This is Water."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3irHWOxMsgw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Have PBD

The Hereafter

Facebook Dump- The Day After